Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Great Potluck Recipe - Pineapple & Pretzel Fluff

I had a potluck to go to and wanted to bring something different. I found a great recipe for Pineapple Pretzel Fluff on Allrecipes.com. It turned out great. I will definitely be making this again!



  • 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels

  • 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted

  • 1 cup sugar

  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened

  • 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained

  • 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed



  • In a bowl, combine pretzels, butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 7 minutes. Cool. 



  • Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. Fold in pineapple and whipped topping; chill until serving.




  • Break pretzel mixture into small pieces; stir into pineapple mixture.



  • .


This dish was really great. I really loved dipping apples and grapes in it. I think I will be substituting strawberries for the pineapple as well.

2 comments:

laxsupermom said...

What an unusual recipe! I'll have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing.

heatherowe said...

Interesting recipe. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.